Experience the festive season with style and sun on a holiday sailing through the Caribbean.
Nestle into Nassau’s white sands, dive into the diverse reefs and sample locally caught conch at a Long Island eatery. Then take in a fabulous Key West sunset from the comfort of your private terrace.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next cruise vacation
- Great Exuma or San Salvador. Captain’s Choice. Let your captain select the sunniest, most serene Bahamian island for you to enjoy based on the temperament of the day – either Great Exuma or San Salvador.
- The former offers the ivory sands of Emerald Bay and the yachter’s paradise of Georgetown, where you can go sailing and kayaking on Lake Victoria or discover coral gardens and underwater caves on a snorkeling or diving expedition off the coast. Should your captain select San Salvador, an entirely different yet equally fascinating undersea world awaits.
- With legendary visibility, the waters off San Salvador feature some of the best wall diving in the Caribbean – you might spy anything from an ancient shipwreck to a gentle hammerhead shark. Those who prefer to stay on land will find any number of secluded beaches, and you can still get a taste of the sea in a delicious conch salad or fish stew.
Check out Cruiseteau’s How To Cruise Guide for First-Time Cruisers
Through the Virtuoso Voyages program, you’ll receive added benefits when you book through a Virtuoso travel advisor.
- Dedicated onboard hosts
- Private welcome reception
- Exclusive shore excursions, from VIP tours to outings with a private car and driver
- Shipboard credits and specialty dining options