A rich tapestry of history and enchantment, this fascinating voyage takes place aboard the next-generation superyacht, Ilma, in its inaugural season.
From Israel to Italy, this voyage calls on some of the Mediterranean’s most iconic ports. Not far from Ashdod, explore the Old City of Jerusalem, and admire the modern architecture that houses ancient treasures at the Bibliotheca Alexandrina during an overnight in Alexandria. Sip Santorini’s renowned wines, and shop for Sicilian ceramics in Taormina.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next cruise vacation
- Alexandria, Israel: Founded by Alexander the Great, an overnight here serves as a gateway to UNESCO-listed marvels, from historic Cairo to Memphis, Ancient Thebes, and the Pyramid Fields of Giza.
- Taormina, Sicily. Famed for its 3rd-century Greek theater, the soaring Mount Etna, and its picturesque coves with sandy beaches, this is the Sicily of a thousand dreams. And soon, yours as well.
- Haifa, Israel. Discover the eclectic bustle of Haifa, where ancient sites cohabitate with a thriving technology hub. Wander the spectacular colorful Baha’i Gardens, graze the German Colony’s bistros or ascend Mount Carmel by cable car.
Check out Cruiseteau’s How To Cruise Guide for First-Time Cruisers
Through the Virtuoso Voyages program, you’ll receive added benefits when you book through a Virtuoso travel advisor.
- Dedicated onboard hosts
- Private welcome reception
- Exclusive shore excursions, from VIP tours to outings with a private car and driver
- Shipboard credits and specialty dining options