From Venice, explore the full length of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, beginning just beyond the southern end in UNESCO-listed Kotor and concluding in the north amidst the immense natural beauty of Slovenia.
Along the way, an overnight call on Split allows ample time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Diocletian’s Palace, the remains of an entire fortress spread throughout the city.
Get a non-binding price quote
- Sitting off the central Dalmatian coast, the wonderfully-green island of Korčula is dotted with olive groves, vineyards, and pine forests. The main town’s pretty Old Town exemplifies Croatia’s rich Venetian heritage. At its center, you’ll find the 15th-century St. Mark’s Cathedral rising high above the red-roofed Gothic and Renaissance buildings.
- Go wine-tasting in Smokvica or Cara; soak up some sun on a Lumbarda beach; or take a kayak tour of the islets of the Skoji archipelago – especially Badija, with its pretty monastery. At the end of the day, watch the sunset at Massimo Bar in Korčula town. Located in the turrets of the 15th century Zakerjan Tower, this bar is truly unique and can be accessed only by ladder.
Check out Cruiseteau’s How To Cruise Guide for First-Time Cruisers
Through the Virtuoso Voyages program, you’ll receive added benefits when you book through a Virtuoso travel advisor.
- Dedicated onboard hosts
- Private welcome reception
- Exclusive shore excursions, from VIP tours to outings with a private car and driver
- Shipboard credits and specialty dining options