Four Seasons Yachts at a Glance
- Each of the 95 spacious suites will offer floor-to-ceiling windows and access to expansive private terrace decks. The roomiest four-level suite at over 9,600 square feet also includes a private spa and a personal wading pool.
- Eleven onboard restaurants and bars celebrate Four Seasons’ rich history of culinary innovation and attention to guest preferences, perfectly paired with remarkable sea views.
- Revel in fitness, health, and nutrition with our industry-leading full-service spa, salon, and wellness programming.
- An expansive pool deck creates moments of utmost leisure and relaxation while also transforming into an outdoor theatre and event space.
- The yacht features a first-of-its-kind transverse marina that spans from port to starboard, maximizing guest access to an abundance of water-based activities.
- The all-new yacht is being thoughtfully crafted by Fincantieri of Italy, one of the world’s most respected shipbuilders. Every detail recognizes and anticipates your needs, from exquisite style cues to ultra-luxurious appointments.
- The yacht’s first itineraries in the Mediterranean and Caribbean will be centered around breathtaking destinations that offer highly bespoke shore experiences, as well as one-of-a-kind overland adventures.